Sunday, April 20, 2014

Thank you Easter bunny

I've been gone for a while, but I'm back for one of my favorite holidays... Bunnies, chocolate, what's not to love? And so it's time for a new pattern! We're going back to basics with my latest WIP: meet William.

William is a classic standing bunny pattern, and like the others he stands about 12-14 inches tall. However he features a few charming differences; He's got accented hands, feet, and ears that allow for an unlimited number of custom variations. He also features a slightly chunkier build than my other dolls. And although William is a solid boy, switch out his shorts for the apron style dress pattern Mia wears and you've got yourself a whole new bunny ;D

I hope you enjoyed this little sneak peek...
Keep an eye out for William, and other new patterns, in my shops this year!
etsy.com
ravelry.com
craftsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment