Sunday, May 25, 2014

Problem=opportunity


Been a crazy few weeks here at my home and craft lab... And it all started with a little water on the floor. Then that little bit of water turned into lots of water, on the floor, in the walls, and everywhere. Yup, we have a problem!
So we've packed up most everything and are undergoing a minor construction project. Needless to say it's thrown a bit of a wrench into my work (not to mention life) but there is an end in site! This time off is giving me a great opportunity to do some much needed planning, maybe even re-thinking the craft studio space, and come back even better. So look for me right back here in July ;D


 


 













UPDATE!!!!
I've been working (for the last year) to get this space back into working order, and it's just about there... only a few finishing touches left!

No comments:

Post a Comment