Sunday, January 29, 2012

the holidays are over!


Wow, the holidays were CRAZY busy... and I'm sure I'm not the only one. But They are finally past and now to look ahead to 2012!
So, as some of you know, I have become addicted to spinning! I got some amazing alpaca fiber for Christmas and I just haven't been able to put it down. So what that means for you? Well, new dolls and kits featuring my very own hand spun wool of course! Right now I'm working on a lovely kit that not only has the supplies to make a beautiful doll, but also includes a handmade project bag and lavender sachet to protect that ooak creation you'll be working on ;D

But in order to do all this I need to clear some space in my workshop... so for all of you who have been asking "when will I see more FO's in the shop?" The answer is today! If you follow me on twitter than you've probably already seen that Mia and Libby are up for sale in my shop! But what you don't know is that I will be listing a few more of my stock every day over the next few weeks. So if your interested in getting your hands on one of my own personal favorites (and at a discount I might add) just keep an eye on the etsy shop!
Thanks as always, and happy new year!
Dawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment