Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Ami of the month


Some of you might remember that I started off making custom ooak amigurumi and offering them in my etsy shop. Well, I'm going back to my roots... sort of ;D
I've decided to offer 1 finished object in my etsy shop every month! That means every month you will have the opportunity to pick up a custom designed, handmade cutie that I made just for the love of ami's (and those are the best kind if you ask me!) I'll be making something new every month, which may or may not be based on one of my existing patterns, and will definitely include all my favorite materials. Look for custom hand spun yarns, hand made buttons, and gorgeous fabrics... and keep an eye on this blog right here for a sneak peak at each month's offering!

Speaking of, have you seen this month's offering? Meet Mia ;D
http://www.etsy.com/listing/72509208/mia

1 comment: